On November 2nd 2013, TEDxVienna UNLIMITED will take you on a journey of exploring limits from the smallest theoretically possible particles to the outskirts of the observable universe and everything in-between. 16 international speakers, interactive exhibitions and a bunch of curious & open-minded guests will get a full day of inspiration & knowledge! But we want to start spreading and sharing inspiration earlier, so here is the point where you can jump in and win 3 x 2 tickets!
What you have to do?
Share with us a project which overcomes limits. It can be a link to a project, a TED talk or a person in a field of your choice who has crossed a boundary or has made something that seemed impossible become reality. Limits and limitations can take many forms so don’t hesitate to be creative!
Here are some examples:
- Jack Andraka, the teenager who developed a promising test for pancreatic cancer;
- the very first in vitro burger by Mark Post;
- Wohnwagon , a local project which pushed the boundaries of individual mobility;
- Aubrey de Grey and all the projects around immortality, that have the aim of expanding our life span;
- The interspecies internet, a great project launched on the TED stage in order to connect humans to animals;
- Hello Europe – a project bringing citizens of Europe together through screens placed in different cities;
How does it work?
Post it on our Facebook page, tweet it or just comment below and you will have the chance to win one of the 3 x 2 tickets for the UNLIMITED conference. For the participation through Twitter or Facebook don’t forget to mention the hashtag #unlimiTEDx.
The deadline is the 15th of October. The day after we will announce the winners here on the blog.
We wish you the best of luck! Stay tuned & get prepared for an astonishing conference that will aim for expanding your limits of inspiration & knowledge!