Vlad Adrian Gozman
TEDxVienna Founding Board Member, Curator & License Holder
TEDxVienna – Verein für die Verbreitung innovativer Ideen
Address: Praterstraße 32/2/23, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Association Nr.: 872621899
VAT Id.: ATU69806935
Implemented & maintained with ♥ by TEDxVienna
This website and its content is copyright of “TEDxVienna”. Presentations are distributed under a Creative Commons (CC) license. The CC license doesn’t replace copyright – which remains undivided with TED Conferences LLC – but it makes the terms more flexible.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of good ideas. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as much content as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. TEDxVienna is seeking to foster a grown-up conversation about ideas that matter. Please keep your interactions reasonable in tone and respectful of the feelings and viewpoints of others, avoiding flaming, name-calling, and insults. Humor, of course, is always welcome.
4. Please respect the wishes of other members. Do not harass them, game them or spam them in any way.
5. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
6. TED & TEDxVienna reserve the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
7. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on tedxvienna.at , we reserve the right to remove your form submissions, at any time, and without prior warning.
8. Please help spread TEDxVienna & TED.
9. Thank you. And now, please enjoy this voyage.
TEDxVienna is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
1. We respect your privacy.
2. We want to encourage connections and interactions between TEDxVienna members, but not if it violates the first principle noted above.
3. We will never sell your data to any third party.
4. We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
5. We will ensure that you determine which pieces of the information you provide us are shown to other people, in your member profile or other parts of tedxvienna.com.
6. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
7. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other TEDxVienna members.
8. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.
9. If you have any concerns about privacy violations, please contact us.